If what you are after is protection from the sun and wind, the Patio awning is the ideal product. With its sleek, contemporary and compact frame, the Patio Awning complements the modern outdoor area, giving you control over the effects of the sun and heat.
Designed in Europe and manufactured for Australian conditions, the Patio Awning is ideal for providing shade and reducing heat over glass roofs, underneath pergolas, on patios, verandahs or courtyards. The awning is designed to intercept the harsh rays of the sun before it hits glazing or areas below the frame, allowing you to enjoy your outdoor space with your family and friends for more months of the year.
The Patio awning is built of corrosion resistant materials, withstanding much of the harsh Australian climate. When retracted, the awning fabric is completely rolled up inside the head box, creating a neat, clean-lined structure over the area. If set over a glass roof, the awning is kept at a set distance from the glass allowing for good ventilation and heat dissipation.
The VZ520 Patio Awning extends along side tracks which are made from extruded aluminium and powder coated to suit the surrounding structure.
Click here for technical information on the Patio awning (VZ520).
For a lighter-weight structure, Aalta has designed and developed the BT520 Patio Awning which runs along stainless steel cables.
- Tension: the fabric and front rail are kept under constant tension by means of a spring system, wheel runners and cord
- Runners: the wheeled runner system allows for smooth running of the front rail along the side tracks or cables
- Material: fabricated from corrosion resistant materials with the head box constructed from extruded aluminium
- Finish: powder coated to match existing framework
- The Cord: the Hi-tech Spectra Cord guarantees a long life for your Patio Awning
- Sizes: Minimum width per unit – 2 metres, maximum width per unit – 5.5 metres, maximum projection per unit – 6 metres, maximum surface area per unit – 25 metres squared, units can be joined together making the width almost unlimited
- Quality: 5 Year Warranty
- Operation: The Patio Awnings are equipped with electrical operation, using a tubular motor and are operated via a remote control with the option of sun and wind sensors.