External louvres, venetian blinds & roofs
Providing shade to the outside of your windows in your home or commercial space is a key element in climate control inside the building.
External louvres, venetian blinds or louvre roofs reduce the internal heat by stopping the sun hitting the building, whilst maximising the use of daylight.
With their stylish and contemporary lines, they not only provide sun, wind and rain protection but can be used as screens to give you privacy and security.
Using highest quality aluminium, powder coated with a 10-year warranty, you can be assured that your investment will stand the test of time in the harsh Australian climate.
External Aluminium Louvres & Venetian Blinds
With aluminium external louvres or venetian blinds you can complete your indoor/outdoor flow. Stylish and functional, external aluminium louvres and venetian blinds are an energy efficient way to control the temperature of your home or commercial building.
- Fixed external louvres are recognised by BASIX as a shading device that will reduce your cooling load.
- Adjustable external louvres give you give you flexibility in managing how much light, heat and view you wish to achieve inside your home or commercial space.
- External venetian blinds lower, tilt and fully retract to maximise the use of natural light when need or reducing the heat and glare of the sun.
Adjustable louvres and venetian blinds can be motorised and integrated with your home’s control systems for ease of operation.
External louvres and venetian blinds come in a wide range of slat sizes, colours and designs to complement any home or commercial building.
With an aluminium louvre roof, you can create an outdoor area that is protected from the sun, wind and rain so that you can enjoy the space in all seasons.
Louvre roofs are made of a high-quality powder coated aluminium construction, providing energy efficiency, and will not corrode or rust. The Powder coating finish is warranted for 10 years.
Operable Louvre Roofs
- Blades rotate up to 130 degrees to provide air flow into the space below
- Blades can be tilted to meet the angle of the sun, for maximum shade
- The blade is flat at the bottom and tapered at the top to drain water and keep the roof water-tight
- This trapezoidal blade design allows for seamless integration between the building’s ceiling and the louvre roof
- The roofs are motorised with a remote control operation, mobile apps and timers are also available
- The range of styles include a flat roof (1-degree pitch for water harvesting), skillion roof, box frame, tapered frame or you can have your own frame built with a louvre roof retro fitted
Retractable Louvre Roofs
- The blades fully retracts to open up the area without the overhead structure showing, allowing you to enjoy the open skies
- The standard blades are 320mm wide
- A discreet gutter catches the rainwater and makes it drain directly in the vertical posts.
- The louvre roofs are motorised with remote control operation and can be integrated with your smart home or building
- The aluminium runners come in white or iron stone grey. Other colours are available at additional cost
- The pergola can be either attached to your building or installed as a standalone system