Folding Arm Awnings
Aalta’s stylish and contemporary folding arm awnings are an essential component to any outdoor living area when all you are after is protection from the sun. With a maximum projection of 3.5m, our folding arm awnings will provide shade over your deck, patio or courtyard, helping your beers and bubbles stay cold on those hot summer days! Without the need of posts and framework, folding arm awnings are a cost-effective alternative to permanent structures. With the various options of cassetted hoods, the folding arm awnings retract neatly away so that unsightly mechanisms are not visible.
- All components are manufactured to ISO9001 and TUV certification
- Extruded aluminium parts provide durability
- All fastening materials are made from high-quality stainless steel
- Front rail water drainage systems are available on some models
- High UV rated, acrylic outdoor fabrics shed dirt, and resist mould and fungus
- Awnings are manufactured in Australia from European components
- Full five year warranty on parts
The BX260 and BX270 folding arm awnings are sleek and streamlined in their design. The hood and front rail of the BX260 has a more organic shape than the BX270, which has a square hood and angular front rail. Both awnings have a closed cassette system which fully protects the fabric, even in places that are not sheltered from the sun, wind and rain. The awnings are available in five standard extensions: 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m and 3.5m.
Click here to download technical information on the BX series.
The PR series awnings are the most cost-effective options of our folding arm awning range. With no cassette, the PR210 is the perfect option to mount under eaves, where full overhead protection is provided by the building. The PR220 has a small overhead cover over the roller, which helps protect the fabric from the sun and rain when there is no eave on the building. The maximum projection for the PR series is 3.5m