- Posted by Aalta / Posted on 06 Sep / 0 Comments Read More
- Posted by Aalta / Posted on 01 Sep / 0 Comments Read More
- Posted by Aalta / Posted on 13 Jul / 0 Comments Read More
A roof over your head is a basic human right! But sometimes…you just don’t need a roof!
- Posted by Aalta / Posted on 15 Mar / 0 Comments Read More
What is it about summer time that makes me happy? Is it the longer days with beautiful balmy evenings and spectacular sunsets, the holiday break, the warmth of the sun beckoning me to go outside? Perhaps it’s a combination of all three! Although longer days means you should get more things done, I find in
- Posted by Aalta / Posted on 20 Jan / 0 Comments Read More
‘tis the season to be jolly…we all know the next line! And so it is Christmas once again and we find ourselves in the throes of planning and organising one of the most celebrated days of the year. There are meals to plan, groceries to buy, presents to purchase and wrap, decorations to consider, Christmas
- Posted by Aalta / Posted on 10 Dec / 0 Comments Read More
I recently had a wonderful holiday in Vietnam. We travelled from the South to the North in two weeks!
- Posted by Aalta / Posted on 20 Oct / 0 Comments Read More
I love that winter is over and the warmer months are just around the corner! I love the crisp morning air and the smell of jasmine in the suburban streets reminding me that we have transitioned from one season to another. I love that the days are longer and when it’s 6pm you realise that it’s not dark
- Posted by Aalta / Posted on 10 Sep / 2 Comments Read More
When we used to think of awnings, we would think of the old khaki green and beige stripe drop down awnings at the front of grandma’s house. Something about those colour combinations – don’t forget the maroon and green – have totally put us “modernisters” off the coloured stripe! It seems we now go for
- Posted by Aalta / Posted on 10 Sep / 0 Comments Read More