Shaderunner® Retractable Shade Sail
What is a Shaderunner®?
The Shaderunner® is an attractive, cost-effective retractable shade sail that is light-weight and easy to operate, making it the answer to your shade requirements. The Shaderunner® retractable shade sail has been very popular over decks, balconies and pools, creating outdoor areas that are functional and aesthetically pleasing.
This retractable shade sail structure concertinas forward and backward along stainless steel cables, avoiding the need for heavy overhead tracks. The fabric creates beautiful, soft billowy shapes when extended, and then tucks away neatly when fully retracted.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the Shaderunner® uses the best marine-grade stainless steel fitting and fixings so it will last longer than the off-the-shelf products purchased at your local hardware!
Create your dynamic outdoor area with a Shaderunner® and you will not only have control over the climate, but the ability to enjoy the outdoors for more days of the year.
What are the benefits of a Shaderunner®?
- Without the need of over head tracks, this unique retractable shade sail is virtually unseen when it is retracts, as the stainless steel guide wires are discreet and unobtrusive
- When extended, you have complete protection from the harsh UV rays so that you can enjoy your outdoor space without the discomfort of heat and glare
- The Shaderunner® allows you to control the amount of shade you have over your outdoor area as you are able to stop the shade sail at any time with either a simple cord operation or a motorised remote control system
- The Shaderunner® can be fixed to existing structures such as pergolas and houses or between posts, making it the perfect option for shade over pool areas, decks, gardens, school play areas, and commercial outdoor dining spaces.
- Highest grade fittings and fabrics are used so that you can be assured of longevity
- The Shaderunner® comes with a three year warranty on fittings and parts and five year limited warranty on fabrics
- Standard manual cord drawn system with the option for motorisation, generally for structures under 8m projection
- Maximum width 6500mm with the maximum extension limited only by site conditions and structural design
- Polyester mesh fabric reduces up to 95% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, controls reflected glare and is mildew and fire resistant
- Other fabric options include PVC coated polyester fabric, solution dyed acrylic fabric or Weathermax® sail cloth
- Constructed with aluminium tubing and the finest quality Ronstan marine grade ball bearing pulleys and stainless steel wire systems
- Three year warranty on manufacture and installation
- Five year warranty on mesh fabrics against UV breakdown and for fabric under tension
- Designed and manufactured in Australia