Designed in conjunction with Amy Toselli of Philip Leeson Architects. Wall art by Ham Darroch
The Shaderunner is an attractive, cost-effective answer to your shade requirements. The structure retracts along stainless steel cables avoiding the need for heavy overhead tracks. The fabric creates beautiful billowy shapes when extended, and then tucks away neatly when fully retracted.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the Shaderunner has a range of applications. It can be fixed to existing structures such as pergolas and houses or between posts making it the perfect option for shade over pool areas, decks and gardens.
Create your dynamic outdoor area with a Shaderunner and you will not only have control over the climate, but the ability to enjoy the outdoors for more days of the year.
- Standard manual cord drawn system with the option for motorisation, generally for structures under 8m projection
- Maximum width 6500mm with the maximum extension limited only by site conditions and structural design
- Polyester mesh fabric reduces up to 95% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, controls reflected glare and is mildew and fire resistant
- Constructed with aluminium tubing and the finest quality Ronstan marine grade stainless steel ball bearing pulleys and wire systems
- Three year warranty on manufacture and installation
- Five year warranty on mesh fabrics against UV breakdown and for fabric under tension
- Designed and manufactured in Australia